8/15/2004

Insomnia

I still cannot sleep. The streets stench, there is an awful smell of fish. I vomited yesterday in my alley, and I was too tired to clear it away. Yet I did not sleep.

This morning, the police came to move us away. We shuffled away, our heads down.

There is a fellow I hang with out here. He is a crack addict, his name is Wesley, and he talks all the time about getting a job and finding a gal. He looks at all the women and proceeds to hold long discusiions about their features.

Sleep, sleep, Sheep, dance, shoot, run, freedom, swim .... home.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell mom yo get more mountain dew

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! Are you going to update or what? We'd all like to keep reading, but we're getting tired of no updates.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, I've been checking this site out almost daily, and I'm wondering, what's the problem?

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you smoked the flour and passed it off as crack, sicne crack is a hard substance, and almost a yellowish color, and makes a popping sound when you smoke it. (hence the name crack, for the crackle sound it makes)

How did you pass that off as crack?

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of us who read his blog don't really care how he passed it off, as long as he gets back to posting!
Well John, what about it?
YGU

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John won't be posting for a while. He got a bad report card and his mom took away his laptop. He might post from the school library if he can since that is where he eats his lunch. Hopefully he will pass gym class this semester and get his laptop back from his mom so the stories can continue.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home