1/16/2005

Summer, summer

_The sun is shining, the weather is sweet._

I found myself a new woman. Her is jael, she has long black hair, is slim, smiles a lot, and likes to walk around the house barefoot. She reads a lot, and listens with fascination to my stories. I rather like her.

I bought myself a piece of land in karoo, and I'm planning to make a small thing there where I can sit with my friends and relax. Like a pool, tennish court, gardens, that kind of thing.

I've been playing a lot golf lately, it is quite relaxing. I never thought I'd get to like it, but apparently it is possible. It really depends on whom you play it with, I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You havn't mentioned what happened in columbia!
or couldn't you come up with a good enough story?
ygw

5:41 PM  
Blogger John said...

I'll tell the story, sometimes I feel like telling that story, sometimes I feel like another.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home