1/20/2005

Whores

I spoke to this young girl, and she wanted a job from me. She did not know what I did, all she saw was my good suit, my car, my watch, and she let me know everything she was good at.

I pretended to be interviewing her, I pretended I was considering her abilities, and would spring a suprise job offer on her. I manipulated her thought process, and I could read her mind.

She knew I was not going to offer her any job. She knew it, yet she did things for me like I was going to. She searched me out, she almost treated me as her boss. She lied to herself, I saw.

I wanted to sleep with her, but I could not. I could only see the prostitute in her, I could only see the girl who wanted to please me because she thought I could offer her something.

I mean, that girl was not planning to sleep with me. When I touched her, she pulled away. However, she let my hand linger as long as she could without appearing impolite. She did that because, in my later perception, she was a woman who would sell herself for profit.

It disgusted me, all the girls that surrounded me and tried to sell themselves to me in one form or another. It spoke to me of a general decay in society, of a society that was broken, and spilling its morals into nothingness. When there are no more morals, that society shall break down into a hurricane of violence that will reinstall moral values, but in an extreme form. That is what history teaches us.

Please women, cover yourselves up. It is not worth it, I'll take what you offer, and I'll give you nothing back.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny,just keep posting your stories, sweetie, You're giving this whore all she wants. Understand.
ygw

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me get this stright, "a general decay in society"
boy,you're making yourself out a "male whore" and you have the nerve to make the above statement. If you've sleep with as many women, and done half of what you said, no women in her right mind would sleep with you, after all, the country you "claimed" to be living in has one of the highest aids epidemics around
get back to writing, and stop this "moral ego" shit.
understand Mr. "Ben-Younes"

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me get this stright, "a general decay in society"
boy,you're making yourself out a "male whore" and you have the nerve to make the above statement. If you've sleep with as many women, and done half of what you said, no women in her right mind would sleep with you, after all, the country you "claimed" to be living in has one of the highest aids epidemics around
get back to writing, and stop this "moral ego" shit.
understand Mr. "Ben-Younes"

and one more thing, if you're half as attractive as you claim, why, oh why, wouldn't a women be interested in you. can't a women have a good lay, the same as any man.

5:01 PM  
Blogger John said...

I'm not saying I'm all that attractive. But I have money, and that is what annoys me about these women. If a woman would want me because I'm good looking or because of my charm, it would feel right. But the women that just want what I can GIVE them, and not because they like what I am, are whores to me. I do not sleep with them.

I support the right of women to fuck who they want to fuck, but I do not like anybody degrading themselves for money. There is a difference.

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well John, not all women today look at the expensive clothes, fine jewelery or nice cars that men drive. personally. looks come in second to personality. One more thing, if a man is "in love" with himself, its a complete turnoff, as far as i'm concerned.
One day I'ed love to put you to the test, and find out just what makes you click.
who knows, maybe it's sooner than you think.
ygw

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, I have a question to ask you. In a few months I'll lose my job to mexico, If my creditals add up, will you give me a job? and i sware to the lord above that i'm not after your "money". Or else i can always move to mexico or china, do you have any connections overseas?
ygw
I'm waiting for your answer, I'll take either

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Johnny. I can get you a job if you are willing to come down to South Africa. Pop me a mail, you know my address...

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, all women are looking for power. It has always been like it is today like it was tomorrow and like it will be yesterday...nothing changes, it only adapts for survival!

Money is power and everything else is love. But who can claim love but God, creator of the imperfects and unconditionnal loving father to us all!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home