2/22/2005

In hospital

Hi all, I've been lying in a hospital bed for a while now. I just got a laptop, but cannot blog unfortunately, because it is way too slow and expensive. I'm using a mobil phone internet connection which is kinda crappy.

I've got multiple gunshot wounds to my legs, so I think I'll be lying here for a while to come. I'll continue writing when I am out. I mean, it had to happen sooner or later, did it not? A soldier gets shot, it isn't that big a deal. I'm just happy I did not die.

By the way, I've been writing a book. I'm already about 30 pages into the book. Yeah, it is crap, but at least it is giving me something to do while I'm stuck in here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What were you shot with? Once I was shot with an airsoft gun and it really hurt. Just be glad you wern't shot for real. I love your stories, you write well for someone so young.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were a real mercenary you wouldn't be writing this shit, what a punk!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny, are you out there? Just checking to make sure your alive and havn't passed on to the great battlefield beyond. At least give us a sign that your alive and havn't fallen prey to all those gun shot wounds.

Worried about you,
Melissa

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home